The TT series is slowly drawing to a c lose for 2012!! This was the penultimate week, but the final week of the individual TT. Most categories look almost decided but there are still a few podium places up for grabs that can be won by finding the right team mate for next week’s 2man TTT.
The rules for next week are simple, but before we go into that results from last night are available;
Week 14 results: TTResults_Week_14
Full league table: TTResults_2012_Week_14
The 2man TTT rules;
– Each pair will be let off at 10sec intervals as per usual.
– It is the time of the 2nd rider across the line that counts.
– If both team members are in the same category they will score equal points e.g 20 with the next team scoring 18.
– If both members are in different categories their points will be decided based on each individual category.
– If a rider is not comfortable racing with another person then you can do the TT as an individual scoring points based on position in your category.
If you do not have a partner for the TT next and want one, put a message up on our facebook site and hopefully you can find another person who has a time similar to yours!